Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Post One - And we're off...

So last night I sat down to post a reply on River-Tree Whispers. Little did I know that in order to do that one must have a blog of there own. So without really trying, I set this up. If the universe would have given me just a touch more time, I would have begun this journey in, oh, say September - when I will have graduated and found gainful employment. But there must be some reason for this happening now. Life has a way of pushing me along where I need to go, even if I don't quite know I need to go there. I will learn all sorts of things on this blog, I'm sure. Much about myself, computers, and hopefully with any luck, I will learn about other people as well. So, I'll end for the moment. I've got to be rested for my last day of classes tomorrow morning. Mind you I start up again in a week, but small accomplishments mean everything sometimes.

1 comment:

ardi k said...

thanks for the comment & the post
fun, huh?
welcome to the blogging world
we are all learning

is that you, j?
say hi 2 k
--d