Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Just an average day at work...

As I introduce myself to the client she responds to my hello like this:

Client: By looking around I can see in the ceiling tiles - are giving me hints - little tiny hints, they are all over, there are messages that need to be transmitted (at this point the client grabs her ear, rocks back and forth, and squints her eyes as she apparently tries to listen to the messages being transmitted).

Me: Um, ma'am, how are you feeling today?

Client: Well, I think that Beijing, China is too far to call - it's a secret. I made an error yesterday morning - violated a few secrets - God bless you. God bless everybody. The messages will get transmitted - just trust and with privacy.

Me: Er... Ma'am, do you know why you're here today?

Client: By looking around maybe I can sneak you something that I learned many years before, but privacy is needed. I need to write a necessary clue. They are all over if we just try hard enough. He puts vegetables in his pockets. I'm trained to pass a quiet wink to you - the person who I offended - years ago, I need to gradually get to the point.

Me: Right, of why you are here. Or is there another point?

Client: The greatest thing I ever did was make my second step toward - I need to thank God - Give thanks to a baby, and it's in God's control if my best writing has always been - it may require some privacy - I put a thank-you note to a person who arrived and everything is beginning to fall together. I believe on the way down that - when I wake. I believe under there there's a place I am to put smaller items. If I just write everything down - can't get - I had little miracles. You have to get the clues from the words in the writing. In the ambulance on the way down I was looking all around.

Me: Ok, um, I just have one more question.

Client: I got another hug.

Me: Er, I need to ask you if you feel like you want to hurt yourself or anyone else...

Client: The rest is involved in some hugs - in the writing. Secrets, and clues and clues and hints, but we have to be careful I have to nudge.

Me: Ok, I'll let write what you need to now ok.

Client: I need the privacy. Bless you. Bless you. The star is moving and I know it's her that is in there.

Yeah, then I had to make some sense of what all that meant - aside from being in a psychotic state. I love my job.

1 comment:

ardi k said...

Not only that, but great writing material, huh?