Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cuteness gone rampant

Even though I can barely breathe or hear through this cold of mine, I've got to say that Peanut is the cutest thing this side of the Mississippi. All I wanted to do when I got home was crawl directly into bed, but K and Peanut came home shortly after I did and went out to the car to help bring in the child and all associated gear. Peanut saw me and greeted me with bouncing glee, so I scoop her up and K got the gear. The cute part comes when we enter the house and she says, equally gleefully, "Oh, light on!" and then she saw a pillow, and squeels with delight, "Oh, pillow!" and wiggles down to hug the pillow with her whole self. I just don't get how she can be so gosh darn happy and cute when she's just as sick as we are, but she is and that almost makes getting this sick worth it. Story time now, and then bed.

No comments: