Sunday, July 10, 2005

Before the day passes by me

It is now the second day in a week free from classes. Aaaaah. Yesterday, I began to sort out the mess that has become our apartment over the last five weeks. Slowly but surely, I am beginning to see the tops of various dressers, desks, filing cabinets, and other surfaces. It is amazing how quickly they become cluttered. In the midst of the clutter, I began to organize (because finding clean surfaces is definitely different that organizing!). Oh, it feels sooo good! With all this learning in the past five weeks, my brain has gotten a little cluttered itself, and this organizing bit has begun to help it get back to its normally anal-retentive self. Now, things to do today: shower, it's noon and I've only really lazed about thus far; take a long walk on the trails and splash around in the river; finish updating my resume; maybe watch K-Pax, maybe organize some more, maybe just go to bed early...

No comments: