Saturday, January 21, 2006

Back again!

Yes, yes, it's been awhile. Between the holidays, moving and being sick I just haven't had energy left to post. I'm finally beginning to feel fully human again. While I was sick I got myself quite enthralled in a mystery novel for a time there and spent every waking hour with my nose in its pages ("With No One As Witness" by Elizabeth George). I tell ya, I thought I couldn't live without my well-rounded addiction to crime shows, but with that book I didn't even miss the tellie. Did I mention that we get practically zero reception. Two channels come in quite fuzzy, but it's hardly worth the effort. Last night K and I watched a couple of episodes of X-Files on tape. We've got two or three more tapes left and then we will have to move on to something else. My vote is for getting season one of either "Six Feet Under" or "Monk". I've heard they are both good - any other suggestions? Not having easy access to the tellie also allows me to do things like continue unpacking, paying bills on time, and fixing the futon (which I did finally after it had been broken for close to a year!). I may install a doorbell this afternoon. But laundry should probably take precedence. Then this evening I'll take my baby out for a proper date. We haven't done that in awhile and it's time to ameliorate the situation.

No comments: