Monday, January 30, 2006

I found my dress!

Yesterday we went to look for bridal gowns for me. I had several that I wanted to look at so we had a grand-trying-on-fest! The first one that I tried on turned out to be it! At first I wasn't even going to try it on because the idea I had was that K would wear the froofy wedding gown and I would wear a coordinating, elegant, but definately un-froofy dress. So because the bottom is much more full than I had envisioned, I was just going to try it on to appease K. Turns out, though, that I absolutely LOVE it! The side bow thingy will definately be taken care of and be replaced by a plain sash around the waist, and I'm getting a wrap in the same material that I can wear over my shoulders if I want, but otherwise this is it!


The picture is a little dark, so you can't see the whole thing, but Oh! how I love it. I did try on many other dresses yesterday - and in the past couple of months, and some were ok and I could have lived with them, but when I tried this on I felt like an absolute queen! It coordinates nicely with K's dress too so we will look just fantastic! I wish these pictures were taken in the same light so you could see just how wonderful they will be together, but I'll trust you'll use your imagination. I've got many a errand to do now for the rest of this day off, so I'm off.

No comments: