Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Too crazy a day.

Yeah, by the time I got home (even though it is now only minutes away), went over to feed the animals (pet sitting while K's parents are away), and had something to eat I crashed. Couldn't possible withstand more heartbreak in one day between Alito getting confirmed, Coretta Scott King dying, and someone else going postal and going on a killing spree, I just don't have the heart to hear the inevitable lies, half-truths, and rosy outlooks that will be presented in the State of the Union. I napped instead and now I feel less exhausted, but more sore. I'm really surprised how much pilates makes a girl's muscles work! Just two mornings and I'm sore like I ache like I'm on the crew team again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That makes two of us that missed the State of the Union...