Thursday, February 02, 2006

Our Landlords are Rockstars.

Five days ago I posted about how we live in a house of noise and that I was completely fed up with the banging and clanging of pipes and my absolute frustration at not getting a proper night's sleep because of it. Three days ago I send our rent check off with a note telling them about the pipes. And just two days later, yes folks, One Day ago, that's only a day's response time when you account for mail delivery, the landlords send over a heating repair guy who fixed the pipes!!! I have never had a landlord respond so quickly to a problem unless said problem was going to directly cost them money or damage to human life! And then, then, they called us later in the evening to thank us for telling them about the problem so they could fix it! Not only that, but they said to take some money off of our next rent check for putting in a door closer that I picked up - even though I stupidly lost the receipt! This almost makes up for not having closet!

No comments: