Monday, February 20, 2006

Oh tired tired tired.

Almost to bed, but a quick note before I go. After the whole dillema of how we are getting the invites, etc. out, we are making them ourselves afterall. The high prices I had figured out for making them were based on some very expensive paper we had found. We - well, K - ended up finding a much better deal, so she bought all of the supplies we would need yesterday. I was still cringing today because I didn't think it would really save us that much money and we are rather short on time these days. But after breaking through our little miscommunication K let me in on the secret that everything she bought only cost $25!!! That is great! Her parents let us use their very nice printer, and we were able to borrow a paper cutter, so really it is a much better deal to go the way we are now. And guess what - I think I'm going to like them a lot! I get to have my eyelets/rivets/gromits or whatever you want to call them and she gets to have her velum. We compromised and took some new pictures, so we are both more pleased than we were with the original one. They will look good. I will go to sleep now because I have plenty of gromit pounding to do tomorrow.

No comments: