Saturday, July 28, 2007

10:00pm - in support of Baggage

Ok, I did the dishes, wiped down the counter, and put cleaner on the kitchen sink to sit and bleach itself white. Have added cleaner and dryer sheets to the grocery list. Put AC on because I am getting overheated.

The other big news is that we put in an offer on a house! This is huge. HUGE! We love it and I think it will work quite well for doing foster care. In fact, I think we will need to construct a barracaid againt DSS until we are able to take in kids. We're going to take some recovery/put-things-in-perspective time. There is probably enough space for 5 children. We will not do this. Peanut had us at our wits end at times. I say tops is 3, and only one to start out with - let's ease into things here. But K wants more. They say after 2 it's all the same. I wonder if that's true...

Ok, this is short, but I am bent on getting some housework done - and keeping up with how Baggage is doing.

I know you can do it!

No comments: