Saturday, July 28, 2007

11:00pm - in support of Baggage

Put away laundry, set out laundry to do tomorrow, began to clean out fridge, stocked fridge with Pediasure, put on music so I do not fall asleep.

My eyelids are feeling droopy, but I will keep this up. It is a good way to do things. I may even try it randomly when I have a lot of things that I don't want to do to get done. Did you follow that. I wish I could vacuum, but I fear if I did that Peanut would wake up and that would not be cool. Say, have you seen the ad for Bee Movie. I'm going to go see that. Perhaps without Peanut. It looks fun. Boy I wish I had people commenting or asking me questions. Can you tell that I'm searching for things to say?

One of my favorite recordings: Peanut chanting over and over, at the top of her lungs, "Impeach Bush, Impeach Bush, Impeach Buuuuush!" Ahhh, we have a little social worker in the making!

No comments: